Sunday, May 17, 2020

Books Free Betrayed (The Vampire Journals #3) Download Online

Declare Books As Betrayed (The Vampire Journals #3)

Original Title: Betrayed
ISBN: 0982953747 (ISBN13: 9780982953747)
Edition Language: English
Series: The Vampire Journals #3
Books Free Betrayed (The Vampire Journals #3) Download Online
Betrayed (The Vampire Journals #3) Paperback | Pages: 220 pages
Rating: 3.83 | 4077 Users | 138 Reviews

Specify About Books Betrayed (The Vampire Journals #3)

Title:Betrayed (The Vampire Journals #3)
Author:Morgan Rice
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 220 pages
Published:April 15th 2011 by Morgan Rice (first published April 14th 2011)
Categories:Paranormal. Vampires. Fantasy. Young Adult

Representaion Conducive To Books Betrayed (The Vampire Journals #3)

In BETRAYED (Book #3 in the Vampire Journals), Caitlin Paine awakes from a deep coma to discover she has been turned. Now a true, full-bred vampire, she marvels at her new powers, including her ability to fly, and her superhuman strength. She finds that her true love, Caleb, is still by her side, waiting patiently for her to recover. She has everything she could dream of.

Until it all, suddenly, goes terribly wrong.

Caitlin is horrified to discover Caleb with his ex-wife, Sera, and before Caleb has a chance to explain, Caitlin tells him to leave. Heartbroken, confused, Caitlin wants to curl up and die, her only consolation being in her wolf-pup Rose.

Caitlin also finds consolation in her new surroundings. She finds she has been placed on a hidden island in the Hudson River—Pollepel—amidst an elite coven of teenage vampires, boys and girls alike, 24 in all, including her. She learns that this is a place for outcasts, just like her, and as she meets her new best friend, Polly, and begins her training in elite vampire combat, she realizes that she might finally have a place to call home.

But a major vampire war is looming, and her brother Sam is still out there, kidnapped by Samantha. The evil Kyle, too, now wielding the mythical Sword, is still on the warpath, and he will stop at nothing to wipe out New York. Caitlin, despite her new home, and despite her finding a new love interest in the elusive vampire Blake, knows that she can only stay on this island for so long before her destiny calls. After all, she is still the One, and all eyes still look to her to find her father and the other weapon that might save them all.

Torn between her new friends and her lingering feelings for Caleb, she must come to decide where her true loyalties lie, and whether she is willing to risk it all to try to find Caleb and have him in her life once again….

BETRAYED is Book #3 in the Vampire Journals (following TURNED and LOVED), and yet it also stands alone as a self-contained novel. BETRAYED is over 60,000 words.

Rating About Books Betrayed (The Vampire Journals #3)
Ratings: 3.83 From 4077 Users | 138 Reviews

Assessment About Books Betrayed (The Vampire Journals #3)
Good story line but poorly edited. I'm still reading the rest of the series but it's a little like reading my students' writing. By the way, I'm an elementary school teacher.

This is officially my new favorite series. Literally just returned all my other loans and borrowed books 3 through 11 because I didn't want to have to wait to devour them. I love how the first three are set in places I'm familiar as a new Yorker it was a very nice touch. So many unexpected things Caitlyn s training her pregnancy Sam being turned her killing Caleb sera dying saving Jonah her feelings for Blake Sam being a shape shifter need I go on. Read them if you haven't started already

Much better than the first 2.

Being part three of the Vampire Journals by Morgan Rice this book turned out to be more like an episode than a part of a series. It's safe to say that one should start reading with the first part to fully appreciate the story. While I did get an idea of what must have happened before, I felt I missed too much about previous events when I was suddenly thrown into the middle of vampire covens fighting and humans being "turned". Being a quick read only deepened the impression of it as more of an

OMG THE TYPOS 😡😡😡😡😡😡

getting through pretty quick! still undecided as to if I actually like the books or not. Caitlin is annoying the hell out of me if I am to be honest., falling in love with a guy at the drop of a hat urgh! really!? another new guy..on to book 4 should be interesting given how this one ended.

I was going to review this book after I finished reading it...but I'm having some issues w/ it so I just have to review it as I go.I find myself rolling my eyes constantly throughout this book. And not because I'm frustrated w/ how the characters things (that's a "good" frustrated)...I'm frustrated w/ how cheesy, corny, and cliched this book is. Once again, with this book, I think it's a good plot...the idea is good. But the actual execution of it isn't up to par. The only thing that keeps me

0 comments:

Post a Comment