Monday, May 25, 2020

Books Two Truths and a Lie (The Lying Game #3) Download Online Free

Books Two Truths and a Lie (The Lying Game #3) Download Online Free
Two Truths and a Lie (The Lying Game #3) Hardcover | Pages: 292 pages
Rating: 3.99 | 13929 Users | 846 Reviews

Specify About Books Two Truths and a Lie (The Lying Game #3)

Title:Two Truths and a Lie (The Lying Game #3)
Author:Sara Shepard
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:Anniversary Edition
Pages:Pages: 292 pages
Published:February 7th 2012 by HarperTeen (first published January 1st 2012)
Categories:Young Adult. Mystery. Romance

Narration Supposing Books Two Truths and a Lie (The Lying Game #3)

Sutton Mercer watches from the afterlife as her long-lost twin, Emma Paxton, takes over her identity to solve her murder. But after ruling out her early leads, Emma still hasn’t found Sutton’s killer. A lot of people wanted her dead—but one name keeps popping up: Thayer Vega. When the gorgeous and mysterious Thayer returns to town, Emma has to move fast to figure out whether he’s back for revenge…or if he already got it.

Set in a town where friends can turn into dangerous enemies and everyone harbors dark secrets, The Lying Game is a juicy new series that fans of the #1 New York Times bestselling Pretty Little Liars series—and the hit ABC Family show—will love.

Declare Books During Two Truths and a Lie (The Lying Game #3)

Original Title: Two Truths and a Lie
ISBN: 0061869740 (ISBN13: 9780061869747)
Edition Language: English
Series: The Lying Game #3

Rating About Books Two Truths and a Lie (The Lying Game #3)
Ratings: 3.99 From 13929 Users | 846 Reviews

Criticize About Books Two Truths and a Lie (The Lying Game #3)
FINALLY!!! I was reading about two or three chapters Tuesday and Wednesday but yesterday after I did all my chores I decided to treat myself and marathon this bad boy. I ended up finish it todays morning and OH MY GOD. Its funny cos I know the way this series is working but it keeps fooling me into thinking its not gonna work as it has been and idk I feel like that speaks to how good Sara Shepard is with her mysteries. Ooooofff. This one was particularly stressful, but I did enjoy that Sutton

Ethan totally did it..One: he has a pretty good reason, sutton screwed himTwo: he performs at that open mic place, right by the canyon where she was killedThree: he had hiking gloves in his room and hello, canyon? Cliff where you can drop dead bodies and then hike on out of there? And his room is serial killer clean.Four: running away from thayer much?Five: second biggest reason. Ethan hardly ever spoke to sutton, yet somehow realized that emma was emma, when suttons parents, sister, best



(view spoiler)[Why can Laurel be so bitchy and annoying throughtout the entire book??? She was nicer in the 2nd book and she just acted like a bitch in this book ○□○// I understand that she is jealous of Sutton and Sutton is not the best sister, but you would not take revenge on your sister by tricking your sisters boyfriend right? Totally unacceptable to me >△< and why I think Ethan somehow might be the murderer of Sutton >□< Plz tell me my guess is wrong! (hide spoiler)]

This is book 3 in Sara Shepards Lying Game series. I was a big fan of the TV series and when that was cancelled I started reading the books. This book started off a little slow but then the pace picked up and it didnt slow. It left me wanting more so on to book 4, Hide and Seek.

A little bit slower than the previous two books but still enjoyable nonetheless : ) I really just want to know how it ends!!

I loved this installment in the series! At this point I trust no one and suspect everyone. Anyone could have done it! I'm so excited to continue on with the series.

0 comments:

Post a Comment