Saturday, May 30, 2020

Download Books Online Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass #4)

Details Books In Pursuance Of Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass #4)

Original Title: Queen of Shadows
ISBN: 1619636042 (ISBN13: 9781619636040)
Edition Language: English
Series: Throne of Glass #4
Characters: Celaena Sardothien, Chaol Westfall, Rowan Whitethorn, Dorian Havilliard, Aedion Ashryver, Aelin Ashryver Galathynius
Literary Awards: Goodreads Choice Award for Young Adult Fantasy & Science Fiction (2015) and Nominee for Best of the Best (2018)
Download Books Online Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass #4)
Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass #4) Hardcover | Pages: 648 pages
Rating: 4.57 | 206704 Users | 19845 Reviews

Declare About Books Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass #4)

Title:Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass #4)
Author:Sarah J. Maas
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 648 pages
Published:September 1st 2015 by Bloomsbury USA Childrens
Categories:Fantasy. Young Adult. Romance

Ilustration Supposing Books Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass #4)

The Queen has returned.

Everyone Celaena Sardothien loves has been taken from her. But she’s at last returned to the empire—for vengeance, to rescue her once-glorious kingdom, and to confront the shadows of her past…

She has embraced her identity as Aelin Galathynius, Queen of Terrasen. But before she can reclaim her throne, she must fight.

She will fight for her cousin, a warrior prepared to die for her. She will fight for her friend, a young man trapped in an unspeakable prison. And she will fight for her people, enslaved to a brutal king and awaiting their lost queen’s triumphant return.

The fourth volume in the New York Times bestselling series continues Celaena’s epic journey and builds to a passionate, agonizing crescendo that might just shatter her world.

Rating About Books Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass #4)
Ratings: 4.57 From 206704 Users | 19845 Reviews

Write Up About Books Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass #4)
2.5 stars...Okay okay okay so... THIS BOOK. I'm so conflicted, I hated half of the things that happened but loved the other half! I was going to let myself give it 5 stars just for the AWESOME ending (overall the whole second part of the book was AMAZING), but the first part was unbearable! I believe it took me one week to finish it, while the second part I read it only in one day because OMGITWASSOAMAZING and I couldn't stop. BUT YES, the first part: BORING and ANNOYING. There are so many pages

When you shatter the chains of this world and forge the next, remember that art is as vital as food to a kingdom. Without it, a kingdom is nothing, and will be forgotten by time.If you read any of my updates Im sure youll already know how I feel about this book. To say it was better than its predecessors would probably be the understatement of the century so all Ill say is that Sarah once again surpassed herself. <3There were so many new characters that got introduced during the book and Im

4.5 StarsDefinitely my favorite in the series so far...which surprised me what with how long it was and how long it took me to read it. I usually finish books I am loving within a day or two and this one took me almost a week. But, life happens and I haven't had as much time to dedicate to reading these days. Anyway, that's besides the point and interesting to, well, no one. Moving on. I really loved all the character interactions and dynamics going on in this installment. I just love epic

But she was her own champion now. Brutal and magnificent. A force of nature. How else can I describe a book about witches, demons and dark lords, fae queens and warriors, possessed princes, rebels and whores?Queen of Shadows deserves more than 5 stars. Queen of Shadows rattles the stars. She was a whirling cloud of death, a queen of shadows, and these men were already carrion. The fire-breathing bitch-queen is back. Ready to gather her court, claim her throne and wreck havoc to those who

Edit: I've been wondering about these two stars. So...changing it to 1. Maas just sticks to her pattern of making characters OOC and Manon isn't enough to redeem this...thing. I can't even call it a book anymore. *if you comment please be civil. I've already had enough bad discussions about this and my patience has a limit. I've already seen enough of "why are they complaining, QoS is perfect." Everyone can have their own opinion, please respect it. If you liked the book and you want to discuss

SO GOOD. SO FREAKING GOOD.NOT JUST GOOD BUT GREAT.GAHHHHHHHHHP.E.R.F.E.C.T.I.O.NI read Queen of Shadows back in June but could not say anything about it (not even that I had it!). But now I can and let me tell you, Sarah has done it again! I LOVED QoS, so beautiful, bloody and outstanding. OH and...ROWAN...SWOON!!! 5/5 stars of course!

you freaking perfect piece of literature

0 comments:

Post a Comment