Sunday, June 7, 2020

Download Books Shadow's Witness (Sembia, Gateway to the Realms #2) For Free Online

Point Regarding Books Shadow's Witness (Sembia, Gateway to the Realms #2)

Title:Shadow's Witness (Sembia, Gateway to the Realms #2)
Author:Paul S. Kemp
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Anniversary Edition
Pages:Pages: 320 pages
Published:November 15th 2000 by Wizards of the Coast (first published November 1st 2000)
Categories:Dungeons and Dragons. Forgotten Realms. Fantasy. Fiction
Download Books Shadow's Witness (Sembia, Gateway to the Realms #2) For Free Online
Shadow's Witness (Sembia, Gateway to the Realms #2) Paperback | Pages: 320 pages
Rating: 4.04 | 961 Users | 25 Reviews

Explanation Supposing Books Shadow's Witness (Sembia, Gateway to the Realms #2)

Erevis Cale

The loyal servant of the Uskevren family, has a terrible secret.

Now, when a ruthless evil is unleashed on Selgaunt, the butler's ties to the underworld may have put the Uskevrens in jeopardy. Erevis must finally prove his loyalty — to the city and to the Uskevrens.

He won't get a second chance.

Specify Books To Shadow's Witness (Sembia, Gateway to the Realms #2)

ISBN: 078691677X (ISBN13: 9780786916771)
Edition Language: English
Series: Sembia, Gateway to the Realms #2, The Chronicles of Erevis Cale #1

Rating Regarding Books Shadow's Witness (Sembia, Gateway to the Realms #2)
Ratings: 4.04 From 961 Users | 25 Reviews

Commentary Regarding Books Shadow's Witness (Sembia, Gateway to the Realms #2)
I enjoyed the majority of this book a great deal. It served to fill in the backstory of Cale's life post Westgate and his work as a "simple" butler in Selgaunt. I am not a huge fan of the fight scenes with demons and so the last few chapters hung for me. I really enjoy Kemp's grasp of character. He is very strong at drawing you in and getting you emotionally invested.

This is, as far as I can tell, the first full length novel about Erevis Cale, and the second book (of seven) in the Sembia series of novels set in the Forgotten Realms. Put simply, this is the story of Cale and his friend Jak Fleet and their struggle against some kind of shadow demon. The book has a solid story with a limited scope. (No grand kingdoms or politics here.) That smaller scope does allow for more character development than seems normal in these fantasy adventure books, which is a

This book is well-written and exciting. It is based on the Forgotten Realms campaign setting for Dungeons and Dragons, so if you're a fan of the game, you'll really like the book. You don't have to play the game to enjoy the book...but unlike some other FR books, this one you really do enjoy more if you have played or are at least familiar with the game.

Another good one from the world of FR. I've been meaning to read this book(series) for about 4 years, as I read through the first novel in the series back then. But just kept putting it off. I'm glad I finally pulled this on off the bookself, because I really enjoyed it.One of my favorite things was the pace. The whole story takes place within four days, which gives it a feel of urgency and excitment. I liked the characters, I enjoyed the cliff hanger endding, and I'm intrigued to see where the

Kemp does a good job of having a disturbing setting for most of the story, while also making the little time spent in Stormweather very homely. Cale is very likable, and I want to know more about him. My biggest gripe is how easily and quickly it seemed his conversion went, seemed a little rushed.I will be reading more of Cale.

Not great, not bad. The Cale stories get better the farther in to the series, in my experience. I read this as the start of my "holy crap I have to catch up on everything Erevis Cale has done before I read the Godbord" reading marathon, but sadly the marathon ground to a halt when I wasn't fully engrossed in this story.

I lost interest about halfway through.

0 comments:

Post a Comment