Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Free Books Say Cheese and Die! (Goosebumps #4) Online

Specify Books To Say Cheese and Die! (Goosebumps #4)

Original Title: Say Cheese and Die!
ISBN: 0439568420 (ISBN13: 9780439568425)
Edition Language: English
Series: Goosebumps #4, צמרמורת #22
Free Books Say Cheese and Die! (Goosebumps #4) Online
Say Cheese and Die! (Goosebumps #4) Mass Market Paperback | Pages: 144 pages
Rating: 3.75 | 20335 Users | 773 Reviews

Particularize Regarding Books Say Cheese and Die! (Goosebumps #4)

Title:Say Cheese and Die! (Goosebumps #4)
Author:R.L. Stine
Book Format:Mass Market Paperback
Book Edition:Anniversary Edition
Pages:Pages: 144 pages
Published:September 1st 2003 by Scholastic (first published November 1st 1992)
Categories:Horror. Childrens. Fiction. Young Adult

Narration Toward Books Say Cheese and Die! (Goosebumps #4)

Who doesn't love a good throwback? Especially one from the master, R.L. Stine.

I loved Goosebumps as a kid and I still love them now. They are the ultimate throwback and totally brightens my day. Sure, these books don't scare as good as they used to but I still love the thrills along the way.

Greg and his buddies, Bird, Michael and Shari, find a magical camera. Except, this camera isn't the good kind of magic - it's the evil kind. When they take pictures with it, the developed pictures show evil, horrible, no good things. Crashed cars and scary scenes, and the worst part? They all become real. Suddenly Greg and his friends need to find a way to save the city and themselves from this potential disaster.

A while back I watched the first season of the television series and specifically watched this episode (Baby Ryan Gosling folks!) and it does not equate to this book. The book is way, way, way better and the show doesn't do it justice. I'm glad I read this book after to see how great it actually was! Don't judge the book by the television episode.

I don't think this book will hold up as well, mostly because it involves a Polaroid camera. I think only the hipster kids will have any idea what it is. Either way, these middle grade novels are the best for introducing kids and readers to horror. It's super fun and spooky, but not absolutely horrifying. Along the way I was chuckling at all of the thrills, knowing full well as a kid I would have been shaking in my boots.

The ending happened very quickly and suddenly, speeding up like a really fast car. I enjoyed it, but some readers may not.

This is definitely one of the better ones in the Goosebumps collection, so if you're looking for fun horror or a good old fashioned throwback, grab this book! It's a real delight!

Four out of five stars!

Rating Regarding Books Say Cheese and Die! (Goosebumps #4)
Ratings: 3.75 From 20335 Users | 773 Reviews

Critique Regarding Books Say Cheese and Die! (Goosebumps #4)
Three bored kids one summer day decide to investigate the Coffman House, an old house that several spooky stories revolve around and is the home of a strange, old man nicknamed "Spidey", because of his spider-like appearance. While searching the home, Greg Banks discovers a strange camera within a hidden compartment in a basement wall. Amused at the idea of having a camera Greg takes a picture of his friend Michael who is leaning on the stair railing. Suddenly, the railing gives way and Michael

It's officially time for me to start reading as many spooky books as I can and I couldn't think of a better book series to read in between my longer reads. Like most 90's kids, I read this series when I was younger. They were obviously scarier to me back then than they are now but I'd be lying if I didn't admit how much fun I still have while reading these books. They're full of cheesy nostalgia but it's the kind of cheesy I don't mind in small increments, and this book was only like 130 pages.

Such a fantastic short book

Who doesn't love a good throwback? Especially one from the master, R.L. Stine.I loved Goosebumps as a kid and I still love them now. They are the ultimate throwback and totally brightens my day. Sure, these books don't scare as good as they used to but I still love the thrills along the way.Greg and his buddies, Bird, Michael and Shari, find a magical camera. Except, this camera isn't the good kind of magic - it's the evil kind. When they take pictures with it, the developed pictures show evil,

These books were a lot better when I was a kid. I don't think I necessarily found them scary, even back then. Well, okay, the one with the dummy freaked me right the fuck out. But other than that, they weren't particularly frightening. Are You Afraid of the Dark? was scarier. Man, I miss that show. But I digress. What the Goosebumps books were, however, was fun, and though I was obviously less discerning about quality in my younger days, they're still fun for me as a grown-up, for the sake of

This is a Goosebumps book so how in the world am I supposed to give it a star rating? Or a review? Nevertheless, 5.0 Stars. Quick and fun read. Picked this up at a mall bookstore with my friend the other day with another Goosebumps book because these (Goosebumps) were the first books I ever read. In seventh grade when I started to read, I didn't know exactly what to read or what interested me so every day at the end of the school day I would take the stairs (no elevator because it's a school

This book is caled "Goosebumps: Say Cheese and Die" by R.L StineWhile wondering what to do on a boring summer day, three friends Greg, Doug and Shari decide to investigate the house of a old wicked man nicknamed "Spidey". He is nicknamed like that because he looks a lot like a spider. While searching the home, Greg discovers a strange camera. He calls his friend Doug and Doug tells him to take a picture of him. Greg takes a picture of him who is leaning on the stair railing. Suddenly, the

0 comments:

Post a Comment