Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Books Free 신의 탑 1 [Tower of God] (Tower of God #1) Download Online

Mention Books Concering 신의 탑 1 [Tower of God] (Tower of God #1)

Original Title: 신의 탑
Edition Language: Korean URL http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=183559&weekday=mon
Series: Tower of God #1
Characters: Rachel, Twenty-Fifth Bam, Kun Aguero Agnis, Rak
Books Free 신의 탑 1 [Tower of God] (Tower of God #1) Download Online
신의 탑 1 [Tower of God] (Tower of God #1) ebook | Pages: 129 pages
Rating: 4.54 | 1506 Users | 116 Reviews

Chronicle Supposing Books 신의 탑 1 [Tower of God] (Tower of God #1)

What do you desire?
Fortune?
Glory?
Power?
Revenge?
Or something that surpasses all others?

Whatever you desire, it's here. In Tower of God.
Join Twenty-Fifth Baam as he climbs each level of the Tower to find his beloved friend, Rahel. Facing impossible missions and mind bending puzzles, he uses any means necessary to reach the top.

English translations can be read here: http://m.webtoons.com/episodeList?tit...

Describe Regarding Books 신의 탑 1 [Tower of God] (Tower of God #1)

Title:신의 탑 1 [Tower of God] (Tower of God #1)
Author:SIU
Book Format:ebook
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 129 pages
Published:2010
Categories:Sequential Art. Manga. Manhwa. Fantasy. Comics

Rating Regarding Books 신의 탑 1 [Tower of God] (Tower of God #1)
Ratings: 4.54 From 1506 Users | 116 Reviews

Judgment Regarding Books 신의 탑 1 [Tower of God] (Tower of God #1)
This manga...it's just..wow.If I could give a rating of infinity to just one book, it would be this one, because if you think about your top 10 your favorite books and then combine their awesomeness you would not get even one tenth of this manhwa's awesomeness (unless your favorite books include 1. Froi of the Exiles 2. Quintana of Charyn 3. Or some selected Psy-Changeling or Guild Hunter books. These are the exceptions to the rule and there are no more exceptions so be quiet and read the god

It was the best manga I've ever read .it was a little boring at first but in the end it turned upside down and turned to a real fun and entertaining manga so i really loved it and want to start the second volume right now. 😁

I think this manhwa is kinda philosophical.Despite the shonen action and typical fight (I am the best! You all are losers! Hell, who is he? He is pretty STROOOONG!), there is an abstraction, a surrealism material on this piece. For example, the ToG universe itself. It contains of floors, the higher the richer, but more expensive. It reminds me of social caste in real world where people strive to be better no matter what it costs.It also tells us about family. Not that lovey-dovey, heartwarming

This webtoon story totally captured my interest. I cannot stop reading it. I am now into webtoon because of this.

I don't like Rachel.

Well, that was disappointing...I was expecting sooooo much more from this. All the buzz, and the hype and then I see this reviews but at the end, it was just okay for me. The characters were so empty, in my opinion. Sure, there's some character development through all the story, but it was depressingly predictable. There weren't any surprises, and that oh-so-amazing plot twist, I SAW IT COMING. I mean, how couldn't I? It was so obvious, right from the very beginning. I finished this first volume

I have to say , this manhwa reminds me of Hunter x hunter .... but the more it goes the more i think it could become even better... in fact it is becoming my favorite title to read , and believe me , i got almost 20years of experience. yea i m a geek ;) when i started it i was very suspicious about it... some friend told me : its amazing , you should read it ! so i was ok , i ll give it a try..the art the feel was a litte weird to my taste , its pure its very clean ... but i kept going the few

0 comments:

Post a Comment