Thursday, July 16, 2020

Download Books For City of Stars (Stravaganza #2) Free Online

Declare Books During City of Stars (Stravaganza #2)

Original Title: City of Stars
ISBN: 1582349827 (ISBN13: 9781582349824)
Edition Language: English URL http://www.stravaganza.co.uk/
Series: Stravaganza #2
Characters: Russell, Maura, Luciano Crinamorte, Georgia O'Grady, Duke Niccolo di Chimici, Arianna Rossi, Rodolfo Rossi, Silvia Bellini, Francesca di Chimici, Gaetano di Chimici, Enrico Poggi, Beatrice di Chimici, Rinaldo di Chimici, Vicky Mulholland, William Dethridge, Paolo, Cesare Montalbani, Falco di Chimici, Aurelio, Raffaella, Mortimer Goldsmith, Ralph
Download Books For City of Stars (Stravaganza #2) Free Online
City of Stars (Stravaganza #2) Paperback | Pages: 459 pages
Rating: 4.02 | 7259 Users | 191 Reviews

Narration Toward Books City of Stars (Stravaganza #2)

Dreaming of a city with flying horses was one thing... But coming face to face with someone she knew to be dead - that was something else again.

Georgia would love nothing more than to ride horses every day and avoid her annoying stepbrother at all costs. But she could never have guessed that a tiny, antique winged horse figurine would be the key to her escape to another world and another time. When Georgia arrives in a sixteenth-century city called Remora, she is plunged into a dangerous and treacherous world of horse-racing, family honour and deadly rivalry. And there, as a new Stravagante, Georgia will have a dramatic and extraordinary role to play...

Specify Based On Books City of Stars (Stravaganza #2)

Title:City of Stars (Stravaganza #2)
Author:Mary Hoffman
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 459 pages
Published:March 24th 2005 by Bloomsbury (first published September 3rd 2003)
Categories:Fantasy. Young Adult. Science Fiction. Time Travel

Rating Based On Books City of Stars (Stravaganza #2)
Ratings: 4.02 From 7259 Users | 191 Reviews

Crit Based On Books City of Stars (Stravaganza #2)
Absolutely fantastic book

I read the first book in this series in middle school and enjoyed it so when I saw this at a used book sale I figured why not. It was a good easy and fairly quick read. And even though Im much older than when I read the first book I still enjoyed it and will probably try to find the rest of the books in this series somewhere.

My honest reviewhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UDxl...

Throwback review!This right here, ladies and gentlemen, is my undisputed favourite of all the Stravaganza books. Coming from someone who's read and loved every single one of these books for six years, that is no light compliment. City of Stars was the book that really put Stravaganza on my favourites shelf. The story follows Georgia, horse-crazy tomboy, who's constantly being tormented by her stepbrother. Georgia finds a little winged horse statuette in an antique shop, falls in love with it,

The first chapter hooked me. I was totally invested within the first few pages.But then I started feeling confused by all these people that were introduced without any context...and I remembered it was the second book in the series. Some things started making more sense. One thing that surprised me was that I was more interested in finding out what was going to happen back in the "real" world than all the business with the race and the duke, etc. 4 stars rather than 5 because I enjoyed all the

I am enjoying this series more than I did the first time around. I had mistakenly thought that the whole series was going to follow the same characters, but each book adds a new character to the cast and focuses on them for that book. The first time reading City of Stars I was sorely disappointed that the characters in City of Masks played a smaller role. This time round I really enjoyed the new character Georgia! I also really enjoyed the story of the annual race in Remora and the good di

Overall, I enjoyed this book. The story continues with the main characters in the first book, as well as new characters. We also visit a new part of Talia. This book contains more of the di Chimici family and is more centered on them in this book. On some parts, I felt like the story dragged on slowly, but it picked up more towards the end. I think I prefer the first book more, however, I still enjoyed our continuation with the characters and am looking forward to reading the third book.

0 comments:

Post a Comment