Saturday, July 11, 2020

Download Books Online This is Not a Test (This is Not a Test #1) Free

Download Books Online This is Not a Test (This is Not a Test #1) Free
This is Not a Test (This is Not a Test #1) Paperback | Pages: 326 pages
Rating: 3.86 | 13251 Users | 2355 Reviews

Declare Of Books This is Not a Test (This is Not a Test #1)

Title:This is Not a Test (This is Not a Test #1)
Author:Courtney Summers
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 326 pages
Published:June 19th 2012 by St. Martin's Griffin
Categories:Young Adult. Horror. Zombies. Science Fiction. Dystopia. Fantasy. Paranormal. Apocalyptic. Post Apocalyptic

Interpretation Toward Books This is Not a Test (This is Not a Test #1)

It's the end of the world. Six students have taken cover in Cortege High but shelter is little comfort when the dead outside won't stop pounding on the doors. One bite is all it takes to kill a person and bring them back as a monstrous version of their former self. To Sloane Price, that doesn't sound so bad. Six months ago, her world collapsed and since then, she's failed to find a reason to keep going. Now seems like the perfect time to give up. As Sloane eagerly waits for the barricades to fall, she's forced to witness the apocalypse through the eyes of five people who actually want to live. But as the days crawl by, the motivations for survival change in startling ways and soon the group's fate is determined less and less by what's happening outside and more and more by the unpredictable and violent bids for life—and death—inside. When everything is gone, what do you hold on to?

Present Books Conducive To This is Not a Test (This is Not a Test #1)

Original Title: This Is Not a Test
ISBN: 0312656742 (ISBN13: 9780312656744)
Edition Language: English URL http://us.macmillan.com/thisisnotatest/CourtneySummers
Series: This is Not a Test #1
Literary Awards: The Inky Awards Nominee for Silver Inky (2013), White Pine Award Nominee (2014), The Inky Awards Shortlist for Silver Inky (2013)

Rating Of Books This is Not a Test (This is Not a Test #1)
Ratings: 3.86 From 13251 Users | 2355 Reviews

Discuss Of Books This is Not a Test (This is Not a Test #1)
HARROWING. I sincerely never thought that I could ever be so fascinated by a zombie post-apocalyptic story before, but theres a first to everything, isnt there? However, its definitely more focused on the psychological elements than the world-building, since it underlines the theme of survival and how precious and fragile life is. Courtney Summers, youre writing terribly tearful stories. Please dont stop.

What an outstanding.... odd book. To be honest, I'm not even sure how to rate it. On the one hand, I just want to praise it, recommend it, tell you it's amazing and give it 5 stars.On the other hand, the aspect I didn't like is so macroscopic that I can't give it what it theoretically deserves.This is the first book by Courtney Summers that I have read but rest assured I will soon get my hands on her other ones - one I actually already own, Cracked up to be. There's something really powerful in

2015 reads : Do not give me zombies, 'kay?▨ This is not a book about zombies, this is a book with zombies.And I'm so okay with that. I mean, to be frank, I'm not into zombies. Like, at all. Usually, they never manage to : a) Scare meb) Interest meDead people who come back to life? Come on! That's just gross to me. Therefore I end bored more often than not, except if I take it as a parody, changing myself into this annoying buddy who can't help but laugh at awkward moments (sorry guys for all the

*RE-READ FOR HALLOWEEN* I am so sad.I am so sad it makes me heavier than the sum of my parts. I shift, restless, but it doesn't help. It's like-time. All this time in here is on me, has its hooks in me. Maybe if I sleep more, I'll wake up and I'll feel different, but I can't. The storm is really happening now and it makes the room feel emptier. Makes me feel emptier. Okay, okay so.....I had some SERIOUS doubts on this one. Not because I don't trust my wonderful Alien friend (Anna), and not

Let me tell you something. Once, or if youre really unlucky, more than that, in your reading life there will come a book, whose sole purpose is to thoroughly mess up your brain and squeeze your heart out until its dry. This is that kind of a book. A book thats so fucked up, it cant help but hurt. Ill make it clear upfront: I am completely over YA contemporary. Gone is the time when I fell in love with Lauren Oliver, and stayed up all night reading Sarah Dessen. And I really wouldnt have picked

Talk about book that leaves you feel it long after you put it down....There was something extremely hypnotizing about this book, or perhaps it's the writing, inspite of my not wanting to read an emotional book at the moment, after just a prologue, I kept wanting to pick it up and find out what happens and to read her writing more. I... I don't know what it was, I cannot explain it. ^even Klaus approved~It has this calming effect on me while still made me very jumpy and extremely sad. It did

0 comments:

Post a Comment