Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Download Books The Teacher (DS Imogen Grey #1) Online

Particularize Appertaining To Books The Teacher (DS Imogen Grey #1)

Title:The Teacher (DS Imogen Grey #1)
Author:Katerina Diamond
Book Format:Kindle Edition
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 395 pages
Published:March 10th 2016 by Avon
Categories:Mystery. Crime. Thriller. Fiction. Psychological Thriller
Download Books The Teacher (DS Imogen Grey #1) Online
The Teacher (DS Imogen Grey #1) Kindle Edition | Pages: 395 pages
Rating: 3.84 | 13220 Users | 921 Reviews

Chronicle Toward Books The Teacher (DS Imogen Grey #1)

You think you know who to trust? You think you know the difference between good and evil? You’re wrong...

The body of the head teacher of an exclusive Devon school is found hanging from the rafters in the assembly hall.

Hours earlier he’d received a package, and only he could understand the silent message it conveyed. It meant the end.

As Exeter suffers a rising count of gruesome deaths, troubled DS Imogen Grey and DS Adrian Miles must solve the case and make their city safe again.

But as they’re drawn into a network of corruption, lies and exploitation, every step brings them closer to grim secrets hidden at the heart of their community.

And once they learn what’s motivating this killer, will they truly want to stop him?

SMART. GRIPPING. GRUESOME.

This is a psychological crime thriller in a class of its own.

WARNING: Most definitely not for the faint-hearted!

List Books As The Teacher (DS Imogen Grey #1)

Original Title: The Teacher ASIN B017N7914I
Edition Language: English
Series: DS Imogen Grey #1

Rating Appertaining To Books The Teacher (DS Imogen Grey #1)
Ratings: 3.84 From 13220 Users | 921 Reviews

Judgment Appertaining To Books The Teacher (DS Imogen Grey #1)
Review by www.ireadnovels.wordpress.comRead it if you dareTeacher Jeffery Stone returned to his office and found the parcel on his desk. Something about the size and weight of the gift was familiar to him. It was an old German book. He knew what it ment. It had been twenty years since he had given it as a gift to someone. The book was a surprise, but not the unspoken message it's very arrival conveyed. It ment the end. Jeffery kept something on his laptop. Folders with different year group and

Wondered why everyone is hooked on The Teacher? Well I will tell you.It starts with a dramatic death. A head teacher of a posh private school receives a book through the post, that sends him into a panic. He knows he is doomed and nemesis is coming. He is found hanging. This is only the start. Other men are hunted, leading to gory terrible deaths. Detectives Adrian Miles and Imogen Grey, misfits with black marks on their records, are paired together and given the case. Added to this is a girl

What initially caught my eye was the cover and this -WARNING: Most definitely *not* for the faint-hearted!I dont know what it says about me, but the darker the psychological thriller the better. I want to be scared, freaked out and left wondering what's going to happen next. That's not what this was. Not even close.I barely made it through the first chapter before I contemplated setting this one aside and just moving on. I probably would have, had I not received a review copy. This book was

I wasn't expecting much knowing this was a debut novel but this book has a lot of bite, very dark and twisted with a lot of gruesome deaths. I enjoyed the storyline, a lot of characters are introduced and the time frames jump from past to present but it doesn't distract in any way. The book took a detour very early on and went into a completely different direction than what I was expecting. A nice amount of suspense to keep the plot ticking and I found the ending satisfying but not completely

Originally reviewed on Becca's Books.When Avon announced the impending arrival of The Teacher by Katerina Diamond I couldn't wait to get my hands on what sounded like a dark and dangerous novel that would lead me down eerie alleyways and round in circles as DS Grey and DS Miles tried to crack the case as the victims slumped down one by one. The cover reminded me of old-school horror, and the blurb piqued my interest immediately. Once I saw that it was available on NetGalley, I couldn't click

With this book coming with the warning *not for the faint-hearted* I took it as a challenge. I figure myself to be pretty tough and unflinching after reading a lot of horror, graphic crime novels and serial killer chillers. Well, the book did surprise me with some of it's graphic scenes and content, concepts and torture/kill scenes that did actually manage to have me feel quite squeamish and uncomfortable. So if even a drop of blood get to you in a book this is not the read for you. If on the

ETA: Okay so I was a bit of an arsehole in this review. I didn't like the book and of course my big mouth just puts it all out there. The author of this book came and "liked" this review. She did not tell me that I was wrong. That shows all kinds of class in my opinion. Katerina Diamond, I'll read your next book just because you just showed pure class. <3A one star may be a bit high of a rating on this one. When I saw the warning on this book that it may not be for the "faint of heart" I

0 comments:

Post a Comment