Saturday, July 18, 2020

Download Flights of Angels (Exit Unicorns #3) Free Books Full Version

Download Flights of Angels (Exit  Unicorns #3) Free Books Full Version
Flights of Angels (Exit Unicorns #3) Kindle Edition | Pages: 744 pages
Rating: 4.42 | 524 Users | 53 Reviews

Particularize Regarding Books Flights of Angels (Exit Unicorns #3)

Title:Flights of Angels (Exit Unicorns #3)
Author:Cindy Brandner
Book Format:Kindle Edition
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 744 pages
Published:November 25th 2013 by Starry Night Press (first published March 1st 2012)
Categories:Cultural. Ireland. Romance

Rendition In Pursuance Of Books Flights of Angels (Exit Unicorns #3)

Winner of the 2012 Global ebook Award for Best Historical Fiction

From the dark fairy tale forests of Russia...
To the steamy intrigues of a Hong Kong opium den...
From ancestral secrets long hidden in a Paris mansion...
To the rolling, bloody hills of Ireland during the Troubles...

Meticulously researched and brilliantly written, this, the third book in Cindy Brandner's magnificent Exit Unicorns series continues the story of Casey and Pamela Riordan, Pat Riordan and Jamie Kirkpatrick.

Trapped by circumstance and the events of his past in the USSR, Jamie Kirpatrick struggles to survive in a hostile environment where not all is as it seems, and blood bonds are forged with enemies in order to survive.

In Ireland, Pamela and Casey Riordan attempt to live a normal life amidst deceit, betrayal and an unofficial war that claims more than just blood. Bequeathed a legacy by Jamie Kirkpatrick, they struggle to keep an empire intact but cannot know the surprises that await them.

Flights of Angels is not only historical fiction, but equal parts political thriller, love story and fairy tale. Richly embroidered with lush imagery, spanning continents and vastly different cultures, this is an epic tale of country and the turnings of the human heart.

Identify Books Concering Flights of Angels (Exit Unicorns #3)

Edition Language: English
Series: Exit Unicorns #3

Rating Regarding Books Flights of Angels (Exit Unicorns #3)
Ratings: 4.42 From 524 Users | 53 Reviews

Appraise Regarding Books Flights of Angels (Exit Unicorns #3)
I was very disappointed in this book. I liked the first two books although I was getting annoyed at the characters' God-like perfection . I tried to finish it twice after putting it down but I just couldn't do it. I think the material could have been edited to create two different stories. Very boring and disjointed . I am done with this series.

I'm rating this 3 stars, because it took me so long to read. I reserve the higher stars for books that I can't put down and read in less than a month!!I have enjoyed this series. l have liked, disliked, been frustrated, annoyed and saddened by most of the characters in this ever evolving saga. I have found, in the last few series novels that I have read (Outlander, Game of Thrones, Harry Potter, The Century Trilogy, etc) that each subsequent novel gets longer and longerrrrr with just too much

Another wonderful bookLove this book. Really enjoyed reading about life in Russia. She really knows how to change each book up and make it just as interesting.

The continuing saga of three main characters trying to live the most honorable of lives in dishonorable environment keeps me riveted. I know in my mind that they are fictional, but my heart knows that they are real. The exposition is beautifully poetic. I find myself transcended in time and space, a mental and emotional virtual reality. I'm between book releases, I find myself thinking of the characters and worrying about their futures. Start with the first book, Exit Unicorn.

"Flights of Angels" is #3 in the "Exit Unicorn" series. As with the other 2 books, I really enjoyed this one also. I didn't completely understand the story-in-a-story of "The Crooked Man" but hopefully book #4 may shed more light on this. If not, I may have to read it again! Again, the descriptions of the Irish countryside and it's comparison with Russia help me to visualize the story in my mind. The changing of the seasons descriptions keep the book "rolling along". These books encompass all of

Flights of Angels is the 3rd installment of the Exit Unicorn Series and, WOW, is it good! I've read all three books and my review today will talk about this book and the writer, Cindy Brandner.First, the story. Just be ready for a well played drama as things unfold for Casey & Pamela, Patrick and Jamie. There are ups and downs, light and darkness, and personal growth for all of these wonderful characters. You get drawn into a spiders web of intricate story lines, that are truly connected,

I would be astonished if Cindy Brandner has not read and been inspired by the works of Diana Gabaldon. Having completed the three (so far) books of the Exit Unicorns series, with Flights of Angels being the most recent, I see many elements shared by the works of these two very talented authors. A sense of history, excellent research, facility with language and dialect, the ability to create remarkably real characters... both Gabaldon and Brandner exhibit all these talents. Toss in a swoon-worthy

0 comments:

Post a Comment