Sunday, July 12, 2020

Online Books Download Torment of Shadows (Angels & Sinners #1) Free

Define Based On Books Torment of Shadows (Angels & Sinners #1)

Title:Torment of Shadows (Angels & Sinners #1)
Author:Chelsea Luna
Book Format:Kindle Edition
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 147 pages
Published:March 2nd 2014 (first published February 28th 2014)
Categories:Fantasy. Paranormal. Angels
Online Books Download Torment of Shadows (Angels & Sinners #1) Free
Torment of Shadows (Angels & Sinners #1) Kindle Edition | Pages: 147 pages
Rating: 3.97 | 63 Users | 10 Reviews

Representaion As Books Torment of Shadows (Angels & Sinners #1)

There’s something wrong with Sophie Miller.


She’s seventeen and the only surviving member of her family. It’s a struggle to keep afloat in New York City as a senior in high school and a fulltime waitress. Sophie’s entire existence is miserable, right down to the abusive ex-boyfriend who’s stalking her. As if her life couldn’t get any worse, the shadows have returned. Whispers float in the wind and figures slither in the darkness. Evil, real malevolent evil, has returned after two long years of reprieve. Sophie thinks she’s going crazy. Maybe she is—what else could explain what she’s seeing, hearing and dreaming?


After two thousand years of roaming the Earth, Luke Cervelli knows better than to get involved in the politics of Heaven and Hell, but when he’s brazenly attacked by a demon on the streets of Manhattan, he knows something is terribly wrong. He doesn’t understand how wrong until he stumbles across a beautiful girl named Sophie—a beautiful girl with a hellish secret. Something big is brewing between Heaven and Hell, the likes of which Luke has never seen, and he has a feeling that Sophie Miller has something to do with it.

Declare Books In Favor Of Torment of Shadows (Angels & Sinners #1)

Edition Language: English
Series: Angels & Sinners #1


Rating Based On Books Torment of Shadows (Angels & Sinners #1)
Ratings: 3.97 From 63 Users | 10 Reviews

Commentary Based On Books Torment of Shadows (Angels & Sinners #1)
SHE DOES IT AGAIN!! Chelsea Bellingeri is by far my new favorite Author! If you haven't read anything by her, do yourself a favor and check out her books... They are ALL 5 Stars & Best Sellers on Amazon.. Well, this New Novella.. Torment of Shadows.. Was Another 5 Star. Its was so very good, Absolutely had you on the edge of your seat throughout the entire book! I cannot wait for the next one! keep up the wonderful work! I'm your biggest fan! Would recommend this to everyone!

AMAZING!! I Loved this book! I cannot wait for the next one! Such a original story, I felt like I was right there in NYC! This is another 5 Star Book! Bellingeri is an Amazing writer, my favorite Author by far! Please hurry and write the next in this Novella series! Great Job!

Totally Freaking Loved this!!! I'm so disappointed though since the other books are not out. I wish it was a lot longer...The story line kept me intrigued, Luke is freaking awesome and Sophie...I just feel so bad for her! I hope that the other books come out!!

ABSOULTLY AMAZING! Chelsea Bellingeri is just such a great writer, I just love her books! This book is such a good story ! I would Highly Recommend this to everyone! I cannot wait for the next one!



Just Amazing! Such a fast read, I'm ready for the next one!! I was out of breath, so much is happening you are just taken into the story. Such a new and inventive story. I Absolutely Loved it! I need the next one... Please!!

I absolutely loved this novella. It was gritty and face paced and I love the angel / demon lore. I can't wait for the next one to come out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment